Mario's Game Boy Advance debut gives gamers two games in one: a souped-up version of Super Mario Bros. 2 and an action-packed four-player version of the original Mario ...
Features & Specs
- Memory Card Requiredy
- Control ElementsGamepad
- Software Main TypeGame
- LocationUnited States of America
- Software Sub TypeRole Playing Game
- Esrb RatingEveryone
- Also Available In This PlatformN/A
- WarningsSuitable for Persons Ages Six and Older
- Number Of Players1-4
- DeveloperNintendo Co. Ltd., Nintendo EAD, Nintendo R&D2
- FeaturesUnlike other Mario games where Mario defeats enemies by jumping on their heads, in this game Mario and pals have to pick up items and hurl 'em at their adversaries. Even enemies can be picked up and tossed across the screen. Each character has a unique set of strengths and weaknesses, such as Princess Peach's ability to hover longer than any other character. There are seven worlds to conquer, each one stocked with strategically placed Red Coins to find. Even if you manage to make it through all seven worlds, your mission won't come to an end. Your next goal will be to complete the Yoshi Challenge. Two Yoshi Eggs are hidden in each level, and you can try to find them all in any order you'd like. As an added bonus, Super Mario Advance also features the original Mario Bros. game.
- Manufacturer Part NumberAGB P AMAE
- Product TypeSoftware
- PublisherNintendo, Nintendo of America, Inc.
- Software NameSuper Mario Advance GBA
- System RequirementsGameBoy Advance
- GenreAction, Adventure, Platformer
- Series TitleSuper Mario
- Brand NameNintendo
- Support ElementsGame Boy Advance Game Link Cable, Memory Card
- PlatformGame Boy Advance